Hill's Gastrointestinal Biome Cat Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things, and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a proprietary ingredient technology, clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
- Constipation (GI motility present). Fibre responsive enteropathies (large bowel diarrhoea).
- Forms of chronic enteropathy (inflammatory bowel disease): Food responsive diarrhoea.
- Antibiotic responsive diarrhoea.
- Steroid responsive diarrhoea.
- Infectious diarrhoea.
- Gastrointestinal neoplasia.
- Colitis (acute or chronic).
Not Recommended for:
- Growing kittens.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) IRIS stages 2-4 or with proteinuria.
- Dry 1.5kg and 3kg
- Wet Chicken and Veg Can 24 x 82g
- Clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
- Made with proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology shown to rapidly nourish beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy GI microbiome balance.
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- Prebiotic fibres to promote healthy gut bacteria.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA).
DryCereals, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, fruit, minerals, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, animal fat, maize gluten meal.
Wet Chicken and Veg Can - Old FormulaMeat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice starch, rice flour.
Wet Chicken and Veg Can - New FormulaMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 12%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, vegetables (1%), minerals, oils and fats, fruit, seeds, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice starch, rice flour, vegetable oil, fish oil.
Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian. Fresh water should be available at all times. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.