Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Junior 29
Royal Canin Golden Retriever Junior dry dog food has been specifically developed for the needs of young Golden Retrievers up to 15 months.
It is available in a 3kg and 12kg bag.
Key Benefits of Royal Canin Golder Retriever Puppy Food include:
- Certain oils promote a soft and shiny coat whilst amino acids enhance the production of keratin and fur-growth
- An antioxidant complex strengthens the natural defences and counteracts cell ageing
- The synergistic effect of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine protects the joints
- Supports harmonious bone development
- Slows down the development of arthritis
- Rice is used as the only source of plant-based carbohydrate and highly digestible proteins help to keep the intestinal flora balanced and healthy
Ingredients: Poultry protein (dried), rice, maize, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, wheat, vegetable fibres, animal protein (hydrolysed), beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium (psyllium and covers), yeast hydrolysate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamine], borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract [source of lutein], hydrolysed cartilage [source of chondroitin].
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.