Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Junior
Royal Canin Chihuahua Junior is suitable for young chihuahuas up to eight months and takes account of all the breed's special attributes.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Chihuahua Food:
- Strengthening the immune system: a select anti-oxidant complex of vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein and taurine strengthens the immune system of the growing puppy; essential fatty acids support healthy intestinal mucosa
- Special recipe and high palatability: frequent change of food can make chihuahuas a little spoiled and choosy, so they need a particularly tasty food to stimulate their appetite
- Adapted kibble: chihuahua puppies need special kibble that are adjusted in size, shape and texture to their small jaws.
- Tartar prevention: sodium phosphates help to bind the calcium in saliva and protect against tartar
- Reduction of stool odour: highly digestible proteins, rice, FOS and a complex of EPA/DHA minimise the amount of undigested food and reduce unpleasant stool odour as well as stool volume
Ingredients: poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, soya oil, fish oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation. Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (28,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (48 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.8 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (62 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (187 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication and heavy food items 2kg+ which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Junior has been compiled from 4 customer reviews
Bought this for my new 3 month old chihuahua so happy we bought it he loves it! Tried to start slowly changing the food out he only ate the Royal canin food. Also made his coat ally shinier and stopped his skin flaking will definetley be repurchasing