Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
James Wellbeloved Turkey Oral Health Cat Food
James Wellbeloved Oral Health Formula has been designed to encourage healthy teeth and gums in adult cats. The most effective way of reducing plaque and calculus is regular brushing of your cat's teeth. That is not always possible and can sometimes be distressing for cat and owner, so we have changed the size and texture of our kibble to try and copy what happens during tooth brushing. The kibble is larger so that your cat has to bite into each one and we have added natural pea fibre to alter the texture so that there is more contact between kibble and tooth.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 4kg bags.
Key benefits of Oral Health Cat Food:
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - Turkey.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products.
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart.
Ingredients: Turkey meal (27.5%), brown rice, turkey fat, white rice, maize gluten, potato protein, pea fibre (4.0%), turkey gravy, tomato pomace (2.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement*, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract. *from fish oil.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.