Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
James Wellbeloved Housecat Duck & Rice
Being inside, your cat uses up less energy than one which roams outside, but it is likely that your cat still has a good appetite, so our Housecat Formula contains less fat than our standard adult food. To make the litter tray more acceptable, we use highly digestible ingredients to keep stool output low and we also add natural clay to absorb many of the stool odours. A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (duck), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 4kg bags.
Key benefits of James Wellbelowed Housecat Food:
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - Duck
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
Ingredients: Duck meal (27.5%), white rice, brown rice, duck fat, maize gluten, poultry gravy, tomato pomace (2.5%), potato protein, whole linseed, natural clay (1.0%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%)
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.