F10® SC Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant
- Product Details
F10® SC Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is an effective and safe general disinfectant of all hard surfaces such as tables, floors, cages and kennels and can also be used for animal housekeeping procedures such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding.
F10® SC Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores and environmentally effective against the protozoal oocysts of cryptosporidium, coccidia and giardia. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely, as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in the presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
At working dilutions, it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating and is also chlorine and aldehyde-free.
F10® SC Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant is available in the following sizes:
- 100ml Bottle
- 200ml Bottle
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces
- For animal housekeeping procedures, such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding
- Can be used for fogging of entire rooms, hard to reach surfaces or spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating
- Safee to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations
Product CompositionQAC and biguanide 5.8%, Ampholytic surfactants and sequesterants, Water to balance, PH* 7.5
How to use F10® SC Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant:
Remove any dirt from the surfaces so they are visibly clean (pre-clean to optimise the disinfection process)
Add the required amount of F10® SC to 1 litre of water - i.e. to create a dilution rate of 1:250, add 4ml*
Spray or wash the surfaces/objects using the solution
Leave to air dry - no need to rinse or wipe off the F10® SC solution
* 1:250 is recommended for efficiency against most pathogens. If more resistant viruses are known to be present, use at 1:100 (10ml/litre). For control of protozoal oocysts, use at 1:100 (10ml/litre). For general disinfection, use at 1:500 (2ml/litre).