F10® Germicidal Barrier Ointment for Small Animals
- Product Details
An antiseptic preparation is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses. It can be used to treat open and contaminated wounds and to help prevent re-infestation. The F10® actives are presented in an easily applied preparation containing lanoline and glycerine emollients which help maintain and restore skin viability and help the ointment adhere to the skin surface to form an effective antimicrobial barrier.
Tests have shown that this product was 100% effective after 5 days. It is suitable for reptiles, birds and rodents.
F10® Germicidal Barrier Ointment for Small Animals is available in the following size:
- 25g Tube
- Effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Can be used on superficial skin lesions, burns and open or contaminated wounds
- Helps prevent reinfestation
- 100% effective after 5 days
- Easily applied preparation containing a Lanolin emollient
- Long lasting formula
Product CompositionBenzalkonium chloride, polyhexanide, glycol, lanolin, non toxic excipients, cypermethrin, piperonyl butoxide
Use only as directed. Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.