Equine Inflacam Oral Suspension 15mg/ml
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked(there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you get your courier order as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed on a normal working day.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
Refrigerated items are only dispatched by courier Monday to Thursday to ensure the item remains cool.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Inflacam Oral Suspension for Horses 15mg/ml
Equine Inflacam Oral Suspension is licenced for the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in horses. Equine Inflacam Oral Suspension contains meloxicam.
It is supplied in 100ml or 250ml bottles.
This should not be used in food producing animals.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.
This is a prescription item and will be sent once a valid prescription is received.
Ordering prescription medication is easy
Follow these simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Place your order with us
- Add a prescription and tell us about your pet.
- Our vets will double check your order & your order is dispatched right away