Effipro Cat & Dog Flea Treatment
Effipro and Effipro Duo are over-the-counter spot-on treatments for fleas and ticks that are safe for cats and dogs. Effipro spray is also available with a vet’s prescription, and in addition to treating fleas and ticks, it also treats biting lice.
Effipro’s spot on pipette design features unique 'drop-lock' technology that lets you apply the product in just the right place on your pets – with no mess and no fuss.
Effipro contains fast acting fipronil, which will kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Effipro Duo also contains pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator that sterilises adult fleas and inhibits the immature life stages to offer three months of protection against flea life cycle completion.
Effipro for cats comes 4 pipettes of 50mg. Effipro Duo for cats comes in 50mg fipronil/60mg of pyriproxyfen. Dosages for dogs depends on the dog’s weight. For example, Effipro for medium dogs weighing between 10-20kg comes in 4 pipettes of 134mg, and Effipro Duo for medium dogs comes in 134mg fipronil/40mg pyriproxyfen.
Note to customers: If you find that over time fipronil based flea treatments like Frontline, Flevox, and Fipnil, are not as effective as they once were, try a non-fipronil based spot-on flea treatment like Advantage, Imidaflea, or Prac-tic for dogs.
- You save 56%EFFIPRO® DUO Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs (40kg-60kg)SRP £53.17£22.99Save £30.18
- You save 48%EFFIPRO® Spray for Dogs and Cats 2.5mg/mlSRP £32.34£16.78Save £15.56
- You save 49%EFFIPRO® DUO Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs (10kg-20kg)SRP £43.48£21.91Save £21.57
- You save 50%EFFIPRO® DUO Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Large Dogs (20kg-40kg)SRP £47.35£23.44Save £23.91
- You save 51%EFFIPRO® DUO Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs (2kg-10kg)SRP £38.89£18.68Save £20.21