Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Junior
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior dry dog food has been developed for the special requirements of Yorkshire Terriers up to 10 months of age.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior Food:
- Controlled growth: Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior supports harmonic bone development during the short, intense growth period by providing optimal protein contents and a balanced supply of calcium and phosphorus.
- Healthy coat: the special recipe can help keep the Yorkshire Terrier's long coat healthy and smooth. Enriched with a balance of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), Omega-6 fatty acids, borage and biotin.
- Optimal digestion: Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior dog food supports a balanced intestinal flora and can help to reduce the amount of stool.
- Strengthening the natural defences: contributes to a strengthening of the natural body defences of Yorkshire Terrier puppies.
- Plaque prevention: added sodium phosphate helps to minimize calcium contained in the dog's saliva, preventing this from contributing to the build-up of plaque.
Ingredients: Poultry protein (dried), rice, corn feed meal, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], borage oil (0.01%), marigold extract [source of lutein]. *L.I.P: select, digestible, high-grade protein.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.