Free courier delivery on food items 6kg+*
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Junior
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior dry dog food has been developed for the special requirements of Yorkshire Terriers up to 10 months of age.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior Food:
- Controlled growth: Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior supports harmonic bone development during the short, intense growth period by providing optimal protein contents and a balanced supply of calcium and phosphorus.
- Healthy coat: the special recipe can help keep the Yorkshire Terrier's long coat healthy and smooth. Enriched with a balance of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), Omega-6 fatty acids, borage and biotin.
- Optimal digestion: Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Junior dog food supports a balanced intestinal flora and can help to reduce the amount of stool.
- Strengthening the natural defences: contributes to a strengthening of the natural body defences of Yorkshire Terrier puppies.
- Plaque prevention: added sodium phosphate helps to minimize calcium contained in the dog's saliva, preventing this from contributing to the build-up of plaque.
Ingredients: Poultry protein (dried), rice, corn feed meal, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], borage oil (0.01%), marigold extract [source of lutein]. *L.I.P: select, digestible, high-grade protein.
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication, heavy food items 2kg+ and aerosols which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.