Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle 30
Royal Canin Poodle Dry Dog Food has been specifically developed for the needs of adult poodles.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 7.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Poodle Food:
- Radiant Fur: borage seed oil (omega 6 fatty acids) make fur softer. Omega 3 (EPA & DHA and Omega 6 fatty acids support healthy skin formation. Sulphur containing amino acids (methyonine and cystine) encourage persistent coat development. A complex of pantothenate acid, nicotinamid, histidine, inositol, and choline strengthen the skin barrier.
- Natural Eyesight Maintenance: an anti-oxidant complex (Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E & C) helps maintain eyesight and strengthens eye pigmentation.
- Tartar/Plaque prophylaxis: a special kibble size and form as well as sodium phosphate support the elimination of tartar and plaque.
- Cell Protection: a synergistic anti-oxidant complex helps in the fight against cell aging.
- Cartilage Protection: due to the presence of natural glucosamine and chondroitine sulphate.
Ingredients: Corn, poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, rice, corn bran, corn gluten feed, animal protein (hydrolyzed), beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), grape seeds & green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its vry high assimilation.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.