Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Maltese 32
Royal Canin Maltese Adult dry dog food has been specifically developed for the needs of adult Maltese dogs over 10 months.
It is available in a 1.5kg or 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key Benefits of Royal Canin Maltese Dog Food include:
- Beautiful fur and healthy skin
- Tartar prophylaxis: The sodium phosphate in the kibble binds the calcium in your dog's saliva, reducing tartar formation.
- The kibble is the right size and texture for Maltese and encourages your dog to chew thoroughly helping to keep your dog's teeth clean
- Carefully selected nutrients and natural flavours ensure that Royal Canin Maltese Adult dry food is well accepted by even the choosiest Maltese dog
- This specially formulated recipe supports a healthy digestive system and helps to reduce faecal smell and volume
Ingredients: Maize, rice, poultry protein (dried), animal fat, pork protein (dried), animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, chicory root, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), grape seed and green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysate from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysate from cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.