Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund 28
Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food has been specially developed for adult Dachshunds over 10 months.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 7.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Dachshund Food:
- Joint Protection: Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food helps protect your loved one's joints due to its chondroitin and glucoasmine as well as a high component of EPA/DHA fatty acids. The same ingredients also ensure proper care for your dog's cartilage
- Muscle Strain and Ideal Weight Maintenance: a high protein content as well as the addition of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and L-Carnitin mobilize body fat
- Deceleration of the Ageing Process: an anti-oxidant complex (vitamin E and C, polyphenole) can protect the cells from free radicals and well being late in your pet's life
- Reduced Stool Odour and Healthy Digestion: highly digestible nutrients and the integration of FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharide) ensure healthy, regular digestion
Dental Hygiene: A tailored kibble form and structure encourage proper mechanical teeth cleaning. Calcium chelate significantly reduces tartar formation.
Ingredients: Rice, dehydrated poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), grape seed & green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: select, high-grade, highly digestible protein.
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund 28 has been compiled from 8 customer reviews
I have always fed my dog breed food as I think it suits his needs and hopefully gives him all the nutrients he needs