Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Junior
Royal Canin Chihuahua Junior is suitable for young chihuahuas up to eight months and takes account of all the breed's special attributes.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Chihuahua Food:
- Strengthening the immune system: a select anti-oxidant complex of vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein and taurine strengthens the immune system of the growing puppy; essential fatty acids support healthy intestinal mucosa
- Special recipe and high palatability: frequent change of food can make chihuahuas a little spoiled and choosy, so they need a particularly tasty food to stimulate their appetite
- Adapted kibble: chihuahua puppies need special kibble that are adjusted in size, shape and texture to their small jaws.
- Tartar prevention: sodium phosphates help to bind the calcium in saliva and protect against tartar
- Reduction of stool odour: highly digestible proteins, rice, FOS and a complex of EPA/DHA minimise the amount of undigested food and reduce unpleasant stool odour as well as stool volume
Ingredients: poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, soya oil, fish oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation. Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (28,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (48 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.8 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (62 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (187 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Junior has been compiled from 4 customer reviews
Bought this for my new 3 month old chihuahua so happy we bought it he loves it! Tried to start slowly changing the food out he only ate the Royal canin food. Also made his coat ally shinier and stopped his skin flaking will definetley be repurchasing