Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua 28
Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult is suitable for adult chihuahuas from eight months and takes account of all the breed's special attributes.
It is available in 3kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Chihuahua Food:
- Special recipe: frequent change of food can make chihuahuas a little spoiled and choosy, so they need a particularly tasty food to stimulate their appetite
- High acceptance: carefully selected nutrients and an exclusive recipe ensure high acceptance, even by the fussiest of dogs
- Adapted kibble: chihuahuas need special kibble that are adjusted in size, shape and texture to their small jaws
- Tartar prevention: sodium phosphates help to bind the calcium in saliva and protect against tartar
- Reduction of stool odour: highly digestible proteins, rice, FOS and a complex of EPA/DHA minimise the amount of undigested food and reduce unpleasant stool odour as well as stool volume
Ingredients: Rice, maize, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, dried beet pulp, lignocellulose, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), L-carnitine, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (30,200 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (49 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.9 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (64 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (192 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua 28 has been compiled from 6 customer reviews
My chuihaha loves this food. I have just changed him onto it as he was previously on a brand for small dogs not specifically for chis and has problems with itching so hope this helps as it's specially designed for them