Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Junior
A complete food for junior dogs, especially formulated for Cavalier King Charles puppies, up to 10 months old. Supports a healthy heart and digestive system. With an exclusive kibble shape.
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a lively and adaptable character and is a popular and obedient dog. Its relatively sedentary life style means that the breed is prone to overweight and an increased risk of cardiac disease (endocardiosis). The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a long, smooth, silky coat with naturally intense colours, which can be accentuated by certain nutrients. In keeping with its size, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has small jaws with tightly spaced teeth that need special care.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Cavalier King Charles Dog Food:
- Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Junior for puppies and junior dogs up to 10 months old, contains the nutrients necessary to help support good cardiac function
- Reinforced cardiac function: The strength of the cardiac muscle is supported with a special complex of vitamins and anti-oxidants (EPA & DHA, taurine, L-carnitine and antioxidants)
- Digestive Health: This formula contributes to supporting digestive health and promoting a balance in the intestinal flora
- Natural Defences: This formula helps support the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy's natural defences
- Exclusive Kibble - Dental Health: This formula helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein.)
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication, heavy food items 2kg+ and aerosols which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.