Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Fish & Vegetable Kibble (Cereal Free)
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Fish & Vegetable Kibble (Cereal Free) is a natural hypo-allergenic that helps loose bowels and calms itchy irritated skin and coat which is made from low histamine white fish with the finest field vegetables, peas, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes all gently cooked and then basted in delicious gravy aand olive oil, linseed and fish oil for a healthy glossy coat and seaweed and alfalfa for vitamins and minerals.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 10kg bags.
Key benefits of James Wellbeloved Dog Food:
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Made with sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean-white fish meal
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Fish and we complement that with nutritious fish oil and delicious fish stock
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Complete balanced dog food
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Helping to maintain a healthy gut flora - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Support the heart and joints - JW+ - taurine for heart; chondroitin, glucosamin and herbs for joints
- Formulated without cereals - ideal for dogs that react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice
Ingredients: White fish meal, pea starch, potato flakes, tomato pomace, whole linseed, vegetarian gravy, fish oil, peas, olive oil, sugar beet pul, alfalfa, carrot, natural seaweed, chicory pulp, sodium chlorid, parsley nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, lysine glucosamine (275mg/kg added), DL-methionine chondroitin (225mg/kg added), yucca extract and threonine.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.