Eukanuba Adult Dog Small Breed Chicken
Your dog is your best friend in everything you do. That's why he deserves 100% complete, premium nutrition, specially formulated for small breeds, to help him go the extra mile - every day.
It is available in 2 x 1kg, 7.5kg and 12kg bags.
Key Benefits of Eukanuba Dog Food:
- DEFEND: Helps promote strong natural defences with clinically proven antioxidant
- SHINE: Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids
- DENTAL: Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
- MIGHTY: Helps naturally burn fat while preserving lean muscle, with L-carnitine
Chicken: Dried Chicken And Turkey (32%), Wheat, Maize, Animal Fat, Sorghum, Rice, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Linseed, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), Calcium Carbonate.
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.