Delivery & returns
If you have any questions about delivery, just ask one of our team.
Our postage charges are based on delivery to:
1. UK Mainland
- UK mainland
- UK highlands, islands and Northern Ireland
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - Free on orders over £20 (up to 2kg in weight)
- Royal Mail 1st Class - £1.50
- Courier Next Working Day Delivery (Orders Before 12pm Monday to Thursday)* - £5.95
- Courier (Food & Heavy Items) Next Working Day Delivery (Orders Before 12pm Monday to Thursday) - £3.99 for items 2kg - 5.99kg. Over 6kg Free.**
- Courier Next Working Day pre-12pm and Saturday delivery upgrade options (where available for an additional fee).
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling charge.
*Please note for Courier Next Working Day Delivery any orders and prescriptions (if applicable) must be received by 12 noon to ensure there is sufficient time to process the order for next day delivery.
Standard Next Day Courier orders placed on a Friday before 12pm (excluding Saturday Courier Delivery Upgrades where available) will be delivered on a Monday. Saturday or Sunday Next Working Day orders will be delivered on a Tuesday (excluding bank holidays and refridgerated items).
**Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. For customers requiring items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery for an additional charge.
In rare cases where stock is not available we will call you and give you the option to cancel. Saturday and Sunday and public/bank holidays are non-working days.
- Heavy order fee - as listed above, there is a fee of £3.99 for orders between 2kg – 5.99kg. Food over 6kg is sent free of charge.
- Controlled prescription medication - which must be sent via Courier as a signature is required - £5.95.
- Refridgerated & aerosol items – which must be sent via Courier Next Working Day service.*** - £5.95.
***Please note that refridgerated items are only despatched Monday to Thursday to ensure the item remains cool. Aerosols are only despatched Monday to Friday (and excludes Saturday deliveries).
2. UK Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland
In these cases and where Couriers are used, additional costs based on the weight of the item and the destination postcode will be incurred.
Please note - some areas we are unable to provide a Interlink Next Working Day service.
We deliver to most of Europe - exceptions include Italy, Greece, Portugual and Romania where postal services have proved problematic. Please note that we do not have tracking information on these services. Once dispatched items are generally received in 7-10 working days (subject to how quickly the postal system in the country to which it is being sent processes parcels and any public holidays).
- Items up to 1kg - £9.99
- Item up to 2kg - £16.99
We are unable to ship items over 2kg.
We are unable to post to destinations outside of Europe due to local Customs Regulations which may result in your important medication being destroyed upon entry.
Our returns policy
Returning non-prescription items
Perhaps you’ve changed your mind, or you’ve accidentally bought a cat brush for your Old English Sheepdog. Either way, you have 14 days to cancel your order after receiving your purchase, provided it’s unopened and unused.
Here’s how to go about returning unwanted items:
- Email us at email@example.com to cancel your order
- Return your items to the returns address on your invoice
- Ensure the items are unopened and unused and in their original packaging
- We’ll refund the cost of your order in full (excluding postage). You should receive the money within 10 days.
Unfortunately, we cannot pay for the cost of returning an item unless the item is faulty or we’ve sent the wrong thing. And we can’t accept a return if a product has been opened or used.
Should any goods arrive with minor damage in transit, and be adversely affected by that damage, we will replace these items. Where only part of an order is damaged we will provide a credit for the damaged items only. For instance if an order contains several tins of food and a only a few tins are damaged in transit, we will credit you for the damaged items only as opposed to the whole order. Should you wish to not accept the whole order you can return the order back to us, but we cannot be responsible for the cost of returning the items.
If you have any questions about the products you ordered or the processing of a return, please don’t hesitate to get in touch
Returning prescription items
We take your pet’s health very seriously, so as a licensed supplier of veterinary medicines governed by The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Medicines Directorate we are unable to accept returns of prescribed medications
. This is to ensure the safety of any animals involved, as items could have been stored incorrectly or, even worse, tampered with.
Please only order the medication you require, and avoid ordering in large quantities in case your pet’s medication needs change, as they’re prone to do. If you have any questions or concerns before you place your order, call us on 01761 603141. Our vets and qualified dispensers know about the medicines they’re prescribing and can offer advice on how they should be used.