Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Stop the poo chew!
COPRO-NIL is a faecal taste-modifier and behavioural aid to help with the correction of coprophagia (poo eating). Suitable for dogs and cats.
• Taste modifiers make your pet’s stools taste horrible, helping you break the coprophagia habit and curb the behaviour
• Tasty powder formulation for even distribution throughout the stool, unlike pills or tablets – simply sprinkle onto each meal
• Also contains B vitamins, as deficiencies can contribute to coprophagia
COPRO-NIL is a complementary feedstuff for dogs and cats
• Administer 5g of powder (1 level teaspoon) per 10kg of bodyweight daily, divided between meals
• Sprinkle onto every feed, and avoid snacks between meals, to ensure COPRO-NIL is consistently present in every stool
• Administer daily for 10-14 days, or up to 6 weeks if necessary
• Can be used on wet or dry food
• If your pet is ingesting faeces from animals within the same household, administer COPRO-NIL to all your pets in each feed
Free behavioural training guidelines available for download- see inside pack.