COPRO-NIL is a faecal taste-modifier and behavioural aid to help with the correction of poo eating. Copro-nil is a powder for dogs and cats that you add to wet or dry food changing the taste of stool.
The key benefits of copro-nil:
- Taste modifiers make your pet’s stools taste horrible, helping you break the coprophagia habit and eliminate the behaviour
- Tasty powder formulation for even distribution throughout the stool, unlike pills or tablets – simply sprinkle onto each meal
- Also contains B vitamins, as deficiencies can contribute to coprophagic behaviour
Available in 100g pots.
How to use COPRO-NIL:
1. Administer 5g of powder (1 level teaspoon) per 10kg of bodyweight daily, divided between meals
2. Sprinkle onto every feed, and avoid snacks between meals, to ensure COPRO-NIL is consistently present in every stool
3. Administer daily for 10-14 days, or up to 6 weeks if necessary
If your pet is ingesting faeces from animals within the same household, administer COPRO-NIL to all your pets in each feed. Can be used on wet or dry food.