Royal Canin Vet Diet Cat Food: Urinary Moderate Calorie Wet
Urinary Moderate Calorie Wet is for the nutritional management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis using a single diet.
Available in 48 x 100g sachets.
Key benefits of Urinary Moderate Calorie Cat Food:
- Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out
- The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) that are naturally found on the healthy bladder mucosa but decrease in diopathic cystitis. This causes increased permeability of the bladder to bacteria, toxins and ions, resulting in bladder inflammation and stimulation of pain-sensitive receptors
Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional management of:
- Adult cats who have difficulty in maintaining their ideal. body weight (neutering, overweight, low activity levels)
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat gluten*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, minerals, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). *l.i.p.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Moderate Calorie Feline Wet has been compiled from 77 customer reviews
This food has helped prevent my cats urinary problem, keep his weight down and add variety to his diet.
I never received this product. When I contacted customer services they stated they would look into why the item had not reached me. I had been waiting for 2 weeks. I wasn't offered an immediate delivery date
On 20 Dec 2017 Pet Drugs Online responded:
Food recommended by vet after cat had blocked bladder and nearly died. It has helped to keep him healthy for over three years since then so I wouldn't buy him any other food.
My cat remains well on this food, and is losing weight - an added benefit. Also, he absolutely loves it!