Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Satiety Support Feline
Satiety Support is for Cats over six months and for the nutritional management of obesity and diabetus mellitus type II.
It is available in 112 x 20g sachets.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Diet Satiety Support:
- Feline Satiety is a new and unique weight management food for cats. The pre-measured 20g portions mean you can be confident you're feeding your cat the correct amount and the special formulation helps your cat to feel full up - minimising begging behaviour
- High selected fibres, chicory pulp and psyllium that help promote a lasting satiety effect in cats and contribute to increase the volume of the food.
- High mineral and vitamin concentration compensate for the energy restriction ensuring a proper nutritional balance
- Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine help to maintain normal mobility in the highly stressed joints of obese pets
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) and trace elements (Cu, Zn) helps support a healthy skin and shiny coat
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable fibres, tapioca, wheat gluten*, wheat flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Additives (per kg): nutritional additives: vitamin a: 24300 iu, vitamin d3: 900 iu, e1 (iron): 37 mg, e2 (iodine): 2.85 mg, e4 (copper): 13 mg, e5 (manganese): 48 mg, e6 (zinc): 159 mg, e8 (selenium): 0.03 mg - preservatives - antioxidants. Analytical constituents: protein: 34% - fat content: 9% - crude ash: 8.3% - crude fibres: 14.1% omega 3 fatty acids: 3.88 g/kg including epa and dha: 1.5 g/kg - metabolisable energy: 3090 kcal/kg. *l.i.p.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication and heavy food items 2kg+ which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.