Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Satiety Support Feline
Satiety Support is for Cats over six months and for the nutritional management of obesity and diabetus mellitus type II.
It is available in 112 x 20g sachets.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Diet Satiety Support:
- Feline Satiety is a new and unique weight management food for cats. The pre-measured 20g portions mean you can be confident you're feeding your cat the correct amount and the special formulation helps your cat to feel full up - minimising begging behaviour
- High selected fibres, chicory pulp and psyllium that help promote a lasting satiety effect in cats and contribute to increase the volume of the food.
- High mineral and vitamin concentration compensate for the energy restriction ensuring a proper nutritional balance
- Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine help to maintain normal mobility in the highly stressed joints of obese pets
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) and trace elements (Cu, Zn) helps support a healthy skin and shiny coat
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable fibres, tapioca, wheat gluten*, wheat flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Additives (per kg): nutritional additives: vitamin a: 24300 iu, vitamin d3: 900 iu, e1 (iron): 37 mg, e2 (iodine): 2.85 mg, e4 (copper): 13 mg, e5 (manganese): 48 mg, e6 (zinc): 159 mg, e8 (selenium): 0.03 mg - preservatives - antioxidants. Analytical constituents: protein: 34% - fat content: 9% - crude ash: 8.3% - crude fibres: 14.1% omega 3 fatty acids: 3.88 g/kg including epa and dha: 1.5 g/kg - metabolisable energy: 3090 kcal/kg. *l.i.p.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.