Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Bengal
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Bengal is a complete diet, specially designed for Bengal cats. This Royal Canin Cat Food is highly palatable, offering all the protein and nutritions your Bengal Cat needs.
It is available in 2kg and 10kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Bengal:
- Special Bengal jaw: This specially designed Y-shaped kibble, adapted to the Bengal cat's jaw, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene
- Athletic condition: An adapted ratio of a high level of protein (40%) and adapted fat content (18%) to contribute to maintaining muscle mass
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary system
- Digestive performance: Highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content and prebiotics to support a balance of the intestinal flora. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility
- Healthy glossy coat: Specific amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 7.7%. Crude fibre: 3.8%. Crude oil fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 40%.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.