Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
James Wellbeloved Kitten Lamb & Rice
James Wellbeloved Kitten is a complete wet food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (lamb) and selected carbohydrate sources (potato and cassava) it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
It is available in 24 x 85g pouches.
Key benefits of James Wellbeloved Kitten Food:
- Balanced complete food: For kittens and growing cats, especially those with sensitive tummies
- Hypo-allergenic: Well accepted and easy to digest
- Mono protein: Only contains one source of animal protein
- Grain and gluten-free: Only potato and cassava as a source of carbohydrate
- Carefully selected, natural ingredients: Premium quality for a great taste
- Linseed oil: Provides important omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to help keep skin healthy and fur shiny
- Prebiotic inulin: Chicory extract provides important inulin which can help to improve the balance of gut flora. It reduces bad gut flora while improving good gut flora.
- Yucca extract: Reduces stool odour
- Minerals & Vitamins: For a balanced, holistic cat nutrition
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reactions. No beef, pork, soya, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy or eggs
- Free from: Artificial preservatives, colours or taste enhancers, no bulking ingredients
- Made in UK
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication and heavy food items 2kg+ which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.