Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
James Wellbeloved Fish Light Adult Cat Food
James Wellbeloved Light Fish is ideal for weight control in adult cats. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate source rice, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 4kg bags.
Key benefits of Light Adult Cat Food:
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - ocean white fish
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract - widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
Ingredients: Composition: fish meal* (28.0%), brown rice, white rice, maize gluten, fish stock, potato protein, olive oil, tomato pomace (3.0%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, fish oil, whole linseed (1.5%), pea protein, potassium chloride, seaweed, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), glucosamine (0.045%), nettles (0.025%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract, chondroitin (0.005%) * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.