Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar for Puppies
- Product Details
The Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar for Puppies is a simple and effective solution to help calm, comfort and reassure them and help reduce unwanted behaviour.
Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar contains a copy of the naturally produced Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to puppies. It is naturally produced by the bitch when she nurses her puppies, and is a crucial part of the bonding process. By using a copy of this pheromone in the Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar – Puppy, it gives a continuous and reassuring message to help puppies feel at ease wherever they are. This can be incredibly valuable when bringing home a new puppy, helping them settle quickly into their new routine.
The collar must be fitted at least 15 minutes before a potentially stressful situation. Once fitted, the collar will start creating a calming effect after around 15 minutes. Ensure the Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar is in contact with the skin, and not overlapping a normal collar or the calming effect may be reduced. Your puppy’s body temperature will activate the collar, diffusing the pheromones into the air and creating a calming effect. The collar will be effective for up to four weeks, meaning it is ideal for helping to keep your puppy calm when out and about, and is especially useful when attending training classes, travelling or during socialisation.
Suitable for all breeds of dog.
Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar for Puppies is available in the following size:
- 1 x Calming Collar for Puppies (Collar Length 45cm)
- Calms dogs wherever they are without sedating
- Fast-acting, begins to work in 15 minutes
- Ideal for short-term stressful events or ongoing support inside and outside the home
- Pheromone technology promotes feelings of reassurance and well-being
- Uses scientifically recognised pheromone technology to calm for up to 30 days
- Can be used alongside other Beaphar CaniComfort products
- Suitable for puppies from 8 weeks of age
Active IngredientsDog Appeasing Pheromone analogue, excipient contained in the collar
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
1. Fasten the collar around your puppy’s neck, leaving enough room to insert two fingers between the collar and neck. Do not fit too tightly to prevent irritation, but do not fit too loosely or your dog may be able to get a foot or tooth under the collar and become caught up attempting to remove it.
2. Once you have established the correct size for your puppy, cut off any collar sticking out beyond the buckle and throw it in your dustbin.
3. Remember to periodically check and loosen the collar if required.
Ensure the Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Collar is in contact with the skin, and not overlapping a normal collar or the calming effect may be reduced. The collar must be fitted at least 15 minutes before a potentially stressful situation. Remove the collar before bathing or exposure to heavy rain.