Aniwell Active Manuka Honey
- Delivery Info
Active Manuka Honey
Active Manuka Honey contains the unique compound 'methylglyoxal' that provides a special natural antibacterial function able to block many infectious bacteria.
Active Manuka Honey Vet Anhydrous Cream 25% (AMHVet 25% Cream) uses all the known antibacterial benefits of Active Manuka Honey in this easy to administer topical application:
The antibacterial activity of honey is due primarily to enzymically produced Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2).
There is a NON-PEROXIDE antibacterial substance(s) present in some New Zealand Manuka Honey
NON-PEROXIDE ACTIVITY antibacterial quality is beneficial for topical application and may also control the bacterial invasion of damaged skin.
The advantage of AMHVet 25% Cream is that it can easily and frequently be applied to minor cuts and damaged skin when external bacterial invasion could be a problem.
- Apply directly onto the area requiring care. AMHVet Cream will minimize bacterial infection on damaged skin areas.
- A dressing is not required to hold the cream in place as it does not warm up and run off the cream forms a waterproof film over the damaged skin.
- Cover with a dressing is necessary only if the animal is likely to be able to reach the wound and lick it off
- As the wound heals (no infection present, colonization cleared) cover the damaged skin area with FiltaBac Cream to allow the skin to breathe and recover naturally. - No need for a dressing with FiltaBac!
- AMHVet Cream has a skin soluble surfactant added to maximize surface contact.
- AMHVet Cream should not be used when a sterile dressing is required after surgical procedures
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.