Aniwell Active Manuka Honey Cream
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Active Manuka Honey Vet maintains all the benefits of NZ active manuka honey, containing 25% of New Zealand certified active manuka honey 15+ activity factor. For skin areas with minor irritation, repeated cover applications of cream will protect and soothe the skin. Aniwell Active Manuka Honey Cream has the added advantage that it will adhere, maintain its form, and cover skin areas without running off.
When to use Aniwell Active Manuka Honey Cream:
- Minor cuts or wounds
- Bites - insect or animal
- Skin irritation or inflammation
- Possibility of bacterial invasion
Aniwell Active Manuka Honey Cream is available in the following sizes:
- Naturally soothing cream
- Antibacterial and healing properties
- Easy to apply
- No need for a dressing cover
- Suitable for all animals
Active Ingredients25% NZ Active Manuka Honey laboratory certified 15+
- Apply directly onto the area requiring care - AMHVet Cream will minimize irritation of the skin area it is applied to.
- A dressing is not required to hold the cream in place as the cream forms a waterproof film over the area concerned.
- Cover with a dressing is necessary only if the animal is likely to be able to reach the wound and lick it off.
- Once the area treated is no longer irritated, the use of AMHVet may be ceased and the area can be covered with FiltaBac Cream to allow the skin to breathe and recover naturally. No need for a dressing with FiltaBac either.