Almo Nature Jelly Cat Food
- Delivery Info
Almo Nature Jelly Wet Cat Food
Almo Nature Jelly is a high-quality wet cat food, available in a variety of different flavours. Almo Nature Cat Food is palatable, easy to digest and contains up to 51% fresh meat and fish chunks of human grade. Thanks to its gentle cooking method, Almo Nature Jelly offers a range of natural micronutrients to help your feline friend all the nutritions they need. Almo Nature pouches are grain and gluten free, making it suitable even for sensitive cats. A palatable, natural food for the fussiest feline connoisseur!
It is available in 48 x 70g pouches.
Key benefits of Almo Nature Cat Food:
- Supplementary food for cats of all ages
- Available in a range of flavour varieties
- With fresh meat and fish: with up to 51% finest quality fresh meat or fish of human grade quality
- Rich in moisture: with lots of natural stock to encourage intake of fluids
- Natural: gently prepared to make it tasty and digestible
- Natural protection against hairballs: the jelly helps clean the stomach and move swallowed hairs through the system
- High nutritional profile: gently prepared to preserve proteins and micronutrients
- Gluten and grain free: also suitable for sensitive cats
- In practical pouches: for easy, clean portioning and the protection of flavour and freshness
- Light, delicious formula: a species-appropriate recipe that does not overload your cat with unnecessary calories
- Free from artificial additives
Chicken: Chicken stock (53%), chicken (45%), rice (0.5%).
Tuna: Tuna (51%), fish stock (47%), rice (0.5%).
Tuna & Sole: Fish stock (52%), tuna (40%), sole fish (5.5%), rice (1%).
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.